domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

evanescence Going under

Now I will tell you what I've done for you 50 thousand tears I've cried Screaming deceiving and bleeding for you And you still won't hear meDon't want your hand this time I'll save myselfMaybe I'll wake up for onceNot tormented daily defeated by youJust when I thought I'd reached the bottomI'm dying againI'm going underDrowning in youI'm falling foreverI've got to break throughI'm going underBlurring and stirring the truth and the liesSo I don't know what's real and what's notAlways confusing the thoughts in my headSo I can't trust myself anymoreI'm dying againI'm going underDrowning in youI'm falling foreverI've got to break throughSo go on and screamScream at me I'm so far awayI won't be broken againI've got to breathe I can't keep going under

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario