domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

my heart is broken for you I do not want to continue feeling this and everything I say will not change what I feel for you I'll never stop loving you even though you do not love me both hate this feeling too much hate as love and however you say that I'm confused I know it is not so I'll try to forget I feel this for you but that's not going to save you cry blood will it cost me to get used but at least I will not be more ilisionada with something I'll never be able to have though not one thing clear to me how do I know I love you for real? that perhaps you live in my heart or something I'm crying right now is trying to resirnarme will be difficult but it will be the best I tranformer all this hatred to this fucking feeling into something productive Like not blame you for not feeling what I not your fault you do not choose what you feel is but do not hate you It is that over time I'm going to laugh at this you think we're just friends? that and realized that you do not love me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario