sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

my :'(

Today I realized that life is on there always something that grabs us think that everything is fine for more than one in the background to know that the opposite is true that the world is meaningless if one is not out there looking for more complicated than our lives are always alfinal the tunnel there is a light that shines waiting waiting for us all to be more happy if I suffer today for what tomorrow eh lived aga open something I think otherwise I suffer today I am looking for something aga feel good, maybe not this here but I will find when you go to another world far from here in my dreams lately qeu dream is the only thing that survive to echo my life dream that someday I'll have a fairy tale that I myself have finally created my prince charming will come and make me believe that I am a princess because I do not ask for much in this world all we ask is for true love someone who makes me feel that everything is well...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario