domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

ALL BLACK - GOOD CHARLOTTE




Take a look at my life, all black Take a look at my clothes, all black Like Johnny Cash, all black Like the Rolling Stones wanna paint it black The night we met, all black The colour of your dress, all black The seats in my Cadillac, all black As long as I could remember I dreamed in black and white As I grew up and the sun went down I never felt more alright My mother she use to tell me...Son you better get to church And its a dark world and the people out there and you know its only getting worse Never been much for weddings or anniveraries but I go to a funeral if Im invited any day of the week Some people say I sound strange some say I'm not right But I find beauty in this world every single night Take a look at my life, all black Take a look at my clothes, all black Like Johnny Cash, all black Like the Rolling Stones wanna paint it black The night we met, all black The colour of your dress, all black The seats in my Cadillac, all black I used to see red, but now just all black I sat down at her table at the end of the night She was having black coffee and a cigarette, she wasnt wearing white She said, people tell me that I am strange that I am not right The only time I feel alright is in the dead of night I think I found the one for me Take a look at my life, all black Take a look at my clothes, all black Like Johnny Cash, all black Like the Rolling Stones wanna paint it black The night we met, all black The colour of your dress, all black The seats in my Cadillac, all black I remember feeling so alive The night I look into her eyes, Take a look at my life...





Hechar una ojeada mi vida, todo negra Hechar una ojeada mis ropas, todo negras Como el efectivo de Johnny, ennegrecerte todo Como el balanceo las piedras desean pintarlo negro La noche que satisficimos, todo negro El color de tu vestido, todo negro Los asientos en mi Cadillac, todo negro Mientras podría recordar soñaba en blanco y negro Mientras que crecí para arriba y el sol fue abajo yo nunca se sentía más bien Mi madre que ella utiliza decirme… el hijo consigues mejor a la iglesia Y su un mundo oscuro y la gente hacia fuera allí y tú saben su solamente peor que consigue nunca sido mucho para las bodas o los anniveraries pero Voy a un entierro si Im invitó cualquier día de la semana Alguna gente dice extraño sano de I algunos dice que no tengo razón Pero encuentro belleza en este mundo cada sola noche Hechar una ojeada mi vida, todo negra Hechar una ojeada mis ropas, todo negras Como el efectivo de Johnny, ennegrecerte todo Como el balanceo las piedras desean pintarlo negro La noche que satisficimos, todo negro El color de tu vestido, todo negro Los asientos en mi Cadillac, todo negro Veía rojo, pero ahora apenas me ennegrezco todo Me senté abajo en su tabla en el final de la noche Ella tenía café sólo y un cigarrillo, ella blanco que usaba del wasnt Ella dijo, gente me dice que sea extraño que no tengo razón La única vez que me siento estoy bien en los muertos de la noche Pienso que encontré el que está para mí Hechar una ojeada mi vida, todo negra Hechar una ojeada mis ropas, todo negras Como el efectivo de Johnny, ennegrecerte todo Como el balanceo las piedras desean pintarlo negro La noche que satisficimos, todo negro El color de tu vestido, todo negro Los asientos en mi Cadillac, todo negro Recuerdo sentirme tan vivo La noche miro en ella ojos, Hechar una ojeada mi vida…





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario